Got any more?
- Excuse me...I'm working on writing a phone book. What's your number?
- Are those space pants you're wearing? Because your butt is out of this world.
- Excuse me, can I have your number? I lost mine.
- Your daddy must be a thief, because he stole the stars out of the skies and put
them in your eyes.
- I know milk does a body good, but how much have you been drinking?
- I'll make breakfast.
- You must be tired because you've been running through my mind all evening.
- If I told you that you have a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?
- So...do you wanna grab a pizza and have sex? (slap) What??? You don't like pizza?
- Do you know what would look good on you...ME!!!
- If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would make it so that 'I' could
be next to 'U'.
- That outfit would look great on my bedroom floor tomorrow morning.
- Shall I call you or nudge you tomorrow morning.
- Is that a mirror in your pants, 'cause I sure can see myself in them.
- Fuck me if I'm wrong, but is your name Yolanda?
- I thought that "Very Fine" stuff only came in a bottle until I
- Can I buy you a drink? No? Well then, I guess a blow job is out of the question.
- Do you have a little Irish in you? (no) Would you like some???
- Excuse me, do you have a quarter. My mother told me to call her as soon
as I fell in love.
- (Lick your fingers and wipe them on the recipient's clothes) Damn babe!
We've got to get you home and out of these wet clothes!
- (Walking by) Do you believe in love at first sight? No? Hold on, let
me walk by again.
- Treat me like a tent and put me up for the night!
- Excuse me...if there's anything I can do for you, or more to the point...to you, just let me know.
- If I followed you home, would you keep me?
- ...ready to go?
- Do you sleep on your stomach? ...can I?
- Are we near the airport, or is that my heart taking off?
- That dress is very becoming on you. If I were on you, I'd be coming, too.
- Twinkle, twinkle little star. How I wonder what you're like in bed.
- (Checking his/her shirt tag) That's what I thought, 'Made in Heaven!'
- Yep! It was me...I wrote the book of love.
- I want every bone in your body, including mine!
- Nice shoes! Wanna fuck?
- Hey, I've got an idea. Why don't you cook me dinner, I'll cook you breakfast, and in between, we'll just cook!
- Hello. These voices in my head told me to come over and talk to you.
- Excuse me, I was wondering if it hurt at all? (did what hurt?) ...when you fell from heaven.
- When are you going to start paying rent for living in my dreams?
- Your name must be milk.. because you sure do MY body goood!
- I'm choking...need...mouth...to...mouth.....
- Quick, dial 9-1-1...my heart has stopped.
- If beauty were measured in seconds, you'd be an hour.
- I'm a morning person so why don't you spend the night?
- You've just made my day, so why not make my night?
- That's a nice shirt - can I talk you out of it?
- Your daddy must be a baker, cause you've got a nice set of buns!
- Are you falling, cause I'm trying to pick you up.
- Is it hot in here, or is it just you?
- Nice butt...I think it's gonna rain later.
- My father told me to come talk to you because he thought you were the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.
- Hey baby...wanna score?
- I've been admiring you from afar....you're even better close up!
- Hi, can we just pretend I came up with a really clever line and
move on to the next stage?
- Can I have your autograph? I'm your biggest fan.
- So, do you think I'm cute or do I need to buy you more to drink?
- (At a grocery store) What do you know about dates?
- You know, I can hog-tie a calf in under 6 seconds.
- Don't our mothers play bridge together?
- Hi, I'm Matt. Have you ever dated a Matt before?
- (grab her hand, look at her fingernails and say loudly) Are those real????
- (at copy machine) Reproducing, eh? Mind if I help?
- (hold up library card)I got my library card, can I check you out????
- I just lost my teddy bear, will you sleep with me?
- Here's a quarter. Go call your Mother and tell her you won't be home tonight.
- Stay with me tonight and I'll cook you breakfast in the morning. How do you like your eggs? Poached, scrambled or fertilized?
- This face is leaving in five minutes. Be on it.
- Excuse me, can you show me to the nearest petting zoo?
Back to my homepage